The attorneys at Badon Law Firm, L.L.C. have a combined 45 years of legal experience and expertise. We are a family owned, family run firm. Our attorneys are motivated by a profound sense of empathy and justice. Our office has the resources of a large firm, with the ability to provide compassionate, creative, and commanding representation that only a smaller firm can offer.
- Kenneth was born in Lake Charles, Louisiana in 1944 and received a Bachelor of Science degree in Business in 1968 from McNeese State University and his Juris Doctor in 1971 from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law. While pursuing his education, he worked oilfield pipelines across South Louisiana, inland and offshore oilfields, and in the refineries of Southwest Louisiana. He is a partner at the Badon Law Firm with 47 years of jury trial and appellant experience. He is licensed to practice law by the states of Louisiana, Texas and Colorado.
- Since 1971, Kenneth has litigated personal injury and wrongful death cases with a focus on maritime accidents, aviation and helicopter catastrophes, product liability & toxic tort litigation (including tobacco, asbestos and EDC spill cases), industrial incidents, automobile and trucking accident claims, and mass torts.
- Kenneth is an "AV" rated attorney by Martindale -Hubbell, the company's highest rating. He is a life-time member of the Louisiana Association for Justice, as well as the Texas and Colorado Trial Lawyers associations.
- Kenneth is married to Bridget Dionne Badon. They have six children and seven grandchildren.
- Marc is a lifelong resident of South Louisiana. He attended Alfred M. Barbe High School in Lake Charles, graduating in 2005. He received his undergraduate degree in Business Management from Louisiana State University in 2009.
- Marc received his Juris Doctor from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law in 2013. While in law school, Marc clerked at the Jefferson Parish Public Defenders Office in 2012 and represented indigent clients in Loyola’s Criminal Defense clinic from 2012 to 2013. Since becoming licensed, he has focused his practice on representing people severely injured in automobile collisions, offshore and longshore environments, and other industrial environments.
- Marc is licensed to practice in Louisiana and Texas. He is admitted to practice before the Eastern, Middle, and Western Federal District Courts of Louisiana. He is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association, the State Bar of Texas, Louisiana Association for Justice, Southwest Louisiana Bar Association, and American Bar Association.
- Marc is married to Allison Badon, a mechanical engineer. They have one child, a son. Marc enjoys the outdoors, particularly hunting, fishing, hiking, and camping. Marc splits his time between Lake Charles and New Orleans, where the Badon Law Firm maintains an office.
- Dominique primarily handles family law matters for the Badon Law Firm, LLC.
- Prior to practice, Dominique served as a judicial law clerk to Judge Clayton Davis of the 14th Judicial District Court.
- Dominique received her law degree from Loyola University New Orleans College of law in 2015 where she graduated as an Order of Barristers Award Recipient. While in law school, Dominique served as President of the Trial Advocacy Team and worked as a Student Practitioner for the Stuart H. Smith Law Clinic in Criminal Defense and Community Justice.
- Prior to attending law school, Dominique taught Kindergarten in Baltimore, Maryland, with Teach for America while also earning a graduate degree from Johns Hopkins University in Early Childhood and Urban Education Studies. She graduated from Louisiana State University for her undergraduate degree.
- Dominique is a member of the Louisiana Association of Justice, Southwest Louisiana Bar Association, and Louisiana Bar Association.